Human Resources is responsible for providing a wide range of services to District divisions and employees. We are responsible for:
- Administration of the District’s classification and pay structure
- Administration of labor negotiations and union contracts, grievance resolution, personnel policy consultation, and training
- Recruiting, examining, and certifying job candidates
- Ensuring compliance with labor laws
- Administration of the District’s Safety and Workers’ Compensation programs
We are committed to providing the highest quality of personnel service to District staff and our community.